- What is provided after I place an order?
For every order we provide you with an invoice and tracking number, any other documents can be provided upon request.
Every order is customized to our customer's needs, depending on your order you should be able to return any orders unless it is a special or custom order.
Custom/Special Orders: NON - Returnable
In Stock Orders: Returnable for store credit
Pre - Order Orders: Returnable for store credit
- All sales are not subject to a refund. Refunds will only be issued in the case of manufacture defects and fulfillment issues.
- All other cases will be subject to only store credit.
- If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled.
- All returns will not have a restocking fee for 7 days if the returned merchandise is returned in unopened condition with the manufacturers' seal.
- If the package is returned in opened condition, there is a minimum 10% restocking fee.
- 20% restocking charge on ALL RETURNED GOODS FOR CREDIT after 7 days.
- It is the customer's responsibility to bring the products to our facility for exchange.
- No store credit is issued after 15 days. (Absolutely no returns for special orders.)
- Claims for any damage must be made within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging with all parts included.
- Price on this invoice does not included shopping and handling fees.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unaccepted packages.)